2010. február 4., csütörtök

back belts

back belts





Okay, I keep getting emails from everyday consumers saying, "Patricc,



summer is almost over. What do I do about my wardrobe? I can't afford



to go out and buy all new clothing for fall." Well I hope to give you



a little relief by saying that there is no need to go buy a whole new

wardrobe. There are key pro golf shirt
things that can be done to transition your



summer gear to fall. This fall is going to be all about recycling and



reusing what you already own. I know first hand about this since I had



2 older brothers growing up.






d&g by dolce and


Let me ask you this… Have you looked in your closet lately? I know you



go in there everyday, but have you taken a look at everything you



have? I'll answer that for you, NO , you haven't. I know this because



everyone has mens t
their set shorts, pants/jeans, skirts, shirts, shoes that



they cycle through. So first thing is first, go through everything you



have. You will find a shirt or sweater that you "forgot" you had. Once



you have everything then its just putting it together and making a few



accessories changes/adds.
airline luggage

















This summer/fall is going to be all about layering. Layering is great



shirt tailoring
because it completely changes the look of you get-up. Take that thin



sweater you wore this summer and layer it with a tank or camisole



underneath it. This is a time to play with colors and patterns. Don't



be afraid to mismatch colors and especially patterns because its going



shop for women clothing
to be a fall trend.








Take that skirt of yours, add tights under it with a pair of boots.



The style of boots are up to you. I know cowboy boots are kind of a



womens biking gear
past trend, but I don't think they have hit their



potential trend peak as of yet and I really like them.






Take that Вѕ sleeve shirt or any type of shirt and throw cute scarf



t shirts from new
with it. Every girl has a few pair of capris. Don't move them to the



back of the closet. Instead wear a pair of knee high boots with them



and a light sweater/shirt with a scarf.






It's about baby ck boxer
steps in this transition. Take what you have, add some



tights, a
scarf
, layers, boots, etc and turn summer in to fall. Don't



be afraid to try all combinations of your clothing with accessories



because you never know what will look good or more importantly, what



YOU will like.
young bikinis






Patricc



;







Start shopping

a fashion house


Video results for back belts:



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése